Dr Sushil Kumar MDS - Pediatric dentist at Little Pearls Bangalore
Dr Sushil Kumar MDS – Pediatric dentist at Little Pearls Bangalore, providing state of the art comprehensive dental care for kids.
About Dr Sushil Kumar MDS - Pediatric dentist
Dr. Sushil completed his BDS form the R.V dental college & hospital in Bangalore which is one of the reputable dental colleges in Bangalore followed by his MDS in Pediatric and preventive dentistry from M.S Ramaiah University. He treats more than a 210 cases every year. He aims to provide the latest treatments in pediatric dentistry with services such as pulpectomy, restorations, crowns and habit breaking appliances. He has more than four years of experience handling many children and providing personalised dental care pertaining to their unique needs. He strives to constantly keep himself updated with the latest developments in the field of Pediatric dentistry including nitrous oxide-oxygen sedation, child psychology, zirconia crowns & pediatric root canal treatments. He has many publications in reputed International Journals such as caries research & International association of pediatric dentistry. He is dedicated to providing comprehensive and preventive dental care to every child making their experience comfortable.
Awards, research & recognitions in the field of pediatric dentistry
- case presentation: A conservative management of horizontal root fracture of lower incisor – A case report
- Paper presentation: Esthetic Rehabilitation of Primary Upper Anterior Incsiors with Preformed Pediatric Zirconia Crowns.
- Research article by Dr Sushil Kumar MDS Pediatric dentist – Comprasion of the effectiveness of Diagnodent, Diagnocam, Kavoscan with SEM EDX in determining the chemical composition of primary and permanent enamel – An In Vitro study.
Fun facts About Dr Sushil!
- Has bagged a diploma in psychology from Yale University (USA).
- An early bird passionate about fitness- Maintains an early morning routine.
- An Avid reader – Loves reading books!
- Is a passionate photographer.
- Loves cooking & experimenting with different healthy foods.